cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am having multiple sites with with dynamic IP address.At HO I am having a cisco router with dynamic IP address, in which internet port forwarding configured and VPN terminated on ASA.I am having 40 Branches will all dynamic ip. all L2L tun...

jibsoni by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Kindly help on how to configure a scenario that requires a VPN to failover to another VPN connection if the primary link is down. Here's the case, we have two router, Router A on the HQ and Router B on the the branch site. Both of the router...

HI all,i have a 877 which im trying to set up a vpn to a 527 up with, i thought id set up everything on both ends right, but obviously as its not up im wrongive proveided all config and screens of everything below if someone could point me in the rig...

I was trying to follow the instructions to create a setup where a Cisco Anyconnect client with a Cisco ASA VPN host, would authenticate to AD through IAS. When I try to create an Anyconnect profile I get a message that says I cannot write to drive 0....

Dear experts,Please be so kind and take a look at my configurations and problem.I need to configure Cisco 2811 (modem pvdm2-36D, E1 PRI) as RAS for dialin and dialout DDR to 250 remote locations (analog modems) with different usernames and passwords....

vrosic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using the Cisco VPN client (Thick Client) and I can connect and communicate with the remote network but I lose internet access. It seems my split tunneling is setup properly. Can someone please assist?Here is my config:ASA Version 8.2(2)19!ho...

dclarolh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings.I've configured an L2L connection between our 5505 and 5510 but it won't come up after configuration and trying to ping.I have attached both configurations. Did I miss something?

Have 4 locations with ASA5505 in each location.  There are site to site VPN's between each location.  I want to add a remote access VPN connection to the main location but I'm having some issues.  I followed the http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps...

Need a clear answer on what is and is not supportable connecting back to an ASA running 8.0(3) or aboveCan I use the AnyConnect Client for Windows Mobilte 5.0 devices?Can I use the AnyConnect Client for an iPhone with Safari?Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: