cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to establish a Site-to-Site IPSec VPN back to my company's network. I am using a Cisco 2811. If I plug in a Public IP WAN connection my tunnel passes traffic with no problem, however if I put say a home router in the middle where the 2811...

A colleage is struggling to get two VPNs running in a multi VRF environment.We have a single link joining two sites, and two VRFs that need to communicate over the single link, and it needs to be encrypted using IPSEC.We are using OSPF as an RP.We ha...

Hi - L2L Ipsec config question:I have a working L2L IPSec tunnel between two sites "HomeOffice" and "Remote" (identical Cisco 5505 ASAs). Due to security considerations at the Remote site (co-located at a customer facility), *all* non-local traffic a...

Hello,I am running an ASA 5510 v8.32. I have a perfectly working SSL VPN for my internal users. I need to create a second connection profile, security policy, etc for a group of contractor accounts. With that policy, I want to assign each Contractor ...

We are using ACS 5.1 and ASA 8.3.2 with both Anyconnect and IPSec client.  I would like to be able to set the Users IP from either the ACS local database or via Active Directory if possible.  This applies to specific users like consultants that we ne...

rathbrett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've successfully configured my ASA 5505 appliance to support the clientless SSL/Web VPN. The ASA has Version 8.3(2) software release. The clients are able to connect without a problem to internal servers and PCs but the sounds the PC generates are n...

HiI am trying to connect the older ipsec VPN client Ver 5 to an ASA5540, however when I try to setup the tunnels it doesn't allow me to ignore Address Pool and setit to DHCPRelay to our DHCP servers.I can do this with the anyconnect client, but durin...

Hello,a Question about VPDN:i've got a Branch Office with a Router connected to a ADSL-Modem of the ISP and i want to establish a GRE-Tunnel to the HQ. On the Router is VPDN enabled but no Group configured.Do I need for this Scenario VPDN?In what cas...

gaigl by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes