cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPAD anyconnect with certificates

pghbrea
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue with the Ipad and using certificates from a win 2008 server. I can install the certificate and it shows up in the profiles as being trusted but anyconnect does not show it at all. I've seen mention of using the iphone configuration utility to install the cert but that's on the Iphone and not the Ipad. Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies 2

pghbrea
Level 1
Level 1

Posting the same here as in another discussion. I found an issue with using windows 2008 CA server and windows XP when using SHA2 and higher encryption. KB article and hotfix that resolved it here.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/968730

This is looking more and more like an anyconnect version issue. The anyconnect client recognized the certs when I was using the local CA however the local CA doesn't support failover so I had to ditch it. I called apple support and they verified that the certificates are installing on the Ipad the way they're supposed to.

Can anyone from Cisco comment on this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: