cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE LICENSE

adelmohammad
Level 1
Level 1

my license of ise expired and it take me some time to renew . I need to what happen if I uploaded EVALUATION LICENSE  on it ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can add an evaluation license - that will unlock all features for 90 days for 100 device limit. Once it expires you will revert to the Express license.

If you are upgrading, make sure that you patch your 2.0 to cumulative patch 4. That is the most stable general purpose release. If you elect to go to 2.1, there is currently a Patch 1 (and Patch 2 should be out within the next month). 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Evaluation license is limited to 100 endpoints.

thank Marvin,

yes.but 100 endpoints enough to me to do something like a PoC .

Also I need this  for upgrde ISE to 2.0 .

ITIS OK TO UPLOAD EVALUTIION LICENCE??

You can add an evaluation license - that will unlock all features for 90 days for 100 device limit. Once it expires you will revert to the Express license.

If you are upgrading, make sure that you patch your 2.0 to cumulative patch 4. That is the most stable general purpose release. If you elect to go to 2.1, there is currently a Patch 1 (and Patch 2 should be out within the next month). 

Iam not sure the upgrade can do with expired license or evaluation license  ...

can we do high avialability with one image that download from cisco site?

What is your current license type? If you have any Base licenses, those are non-expiring and you can upgrade the deployment (even if it has expired Advanced, Plus or Apex licenses).

In a high availability deployment, all nodes must be the same release level.