cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to configure the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client to monitor specific network adapters on a given machine?  I cant seem to find any documentation suggesting that the VPN Client has this kind of functionality or not.  Such a feature would b...

Hello,I would like to fully control Vpn client 5.0.7  from a vb6 application.I found vpnapi.dll but it is not usable from vb6Do you have a com or ocx component to manage Api functions from VB6Another way would be to  have a full description of api fu...

Hi Guys, I have an ASA 5506-x with dual ISP setup and primary and backup S2S VPN to a DC where domain controllers, DHCP and other services seat. Devices on LAN obtain IPs from DHCP servers in DC over S2S VPN. How can I configure the same IP address...

Hello, My client has a Cisco ASA 5505...it works well with Windows 7 using the Cisco VPN client.  However, we are in the process of migrating from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro...and the 5505 is not compatible.  I've found work arounds, which appl...

irwin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am doing some development work with the intention of rolling out the NVM on our network. All has been going well, however I have hit an issue that I have yet to be able to resolve. When the client machines connect to our wired network via DHCP t...

crbrown68 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am unable to see any output for the below command. sh crypto ipsec sa - no output FSSMOF_UJV_DC_RTR2_1076#sh crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state          conn-id status172.21.251.30   172.21.251.2    QM_...

Hi, I have a SA520 router running 2.2.0.7 firmware. From a few days ago, I am receiving IKE attempts to connect from an IP (it's owners are claiming that are doing security research). After each of these attempts, all the vpn tunnels are going down a...

Hi all How to setup the ASA Remote Access VPN whereby the topology:  Internet <--> Border Router <--> ASA <--> Private LAN 01. Border router facing internet, Dynamic PAT configured on it 02. Border router then static route to ASA. It is using RFC 191...