cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

In regard to the crypto map on an ASA... Does the crypto map need to match on both sides? I know in certificate testing it states one side's crypto map needs to be a mirror image of the other. I don't believe that to be the case. In a test environmen...

i have a couple of old devices at remote sites and i just found out that some have analog modems connected for OOB access.  However, I don't have access to an analog line from which I can dial them.  Is there any option that allows me to dial out fro...

Dear All, Currently running SSL VPN on Cisco ASA-5510 and everything is working perfectly fine as users are able to connect through my network from remote sites. As for now the requirement is to go for dual authentication for SSL VPN users in form of...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new ASA-5506x running 9.6(1) that replaced an ASA-5505. The 5505 never gave us problems authenticating SSL VPN users, but I'm stumped with the 5506. The 5506 will always authenticate users for a while after a reboot, and even without a rebo...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I got two ISP terminating on my cisco asa 5505.  ISP1 has the default route with metric 1 and all internet traffic goes through it , Global NAT is for this ISP. I want to use my ISP only for VPN connections but i cannot even ping the second IS...

vaibhav58 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure remote access VPN on router to access amazon web services(AWS)? We are using cisco 1941 router. We want to provide AWS access for remote VPN users.We white-listed our Public IP address range in ELB. We enabled NAT for our LAN IP.Fro...

Hi Everyone, I am having issues with my configuration and would like you to help me out. The Setup is this; We have a connection via ISP1 to third party clients using an Ipsec VPN connection. The management has approved another ISP2 as backup so that...

babular06 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On our Cisco ASA it is configured to deploy Cisco Any Connect to several plataforms. One of these is the MAC plataform. When "MAC clients" connect to the VPN for first time (need to install the Cisco Any Connect), always appear the message (vi...