Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LAN access with Anyconnect

I’m trying to find a solution for network access issue after connecting to VPN network. The issue is that my design software is using a license file from a local network and it can’t connect to the license server once VPN is connected.

In the other way if I open  the design software first and it gets the license, and if I connect VPN later to access the customer server , its making the design software run all the server operations very slow, may be license issue again.

What I require is some information on how to enable LAN access for my machine even when its connected to VPN. Does the customer whom I’m working for, who gave me a VPN access to their network has anything to do with this, or can that be configured locally in my machine? I am using a Cisco Anyconnect secure mobility client 4.5 and LAN is a corporate network.

1 Reply 1

Ask your customer to enable "Split-Tunneling" and only tunnel his networks through VPN. With that you should be able to reach your license server while connected to the VPN.