cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Currently we have a primary and backup ISP in our environment, and the ISPs are set to failover if the connection to the primary drop off for whatever reason. It will fail back to the primary from the backup once the primary comes back online....

noc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we configur cisco asa and ipsec white vpn vlient .client connect to asa with cisco vpn client .we will when vpn disconnected , vpn reconnect autothis is my vpn.ini  [main]AutoInitiationEnable=1AutoInitiationRetryInterval=10AutoInitiationRetryInter...

mostafa.z by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let's say you have a ASA firewall in between two end points (say another firewall and router) where a IPSEC tunnel is built on - basically you have an ASA that must pass IPSEC traffic.The ASA firewall must pass isakmp and esp services and just the su...

Why is there a limit of 100 Virtual Tunnel Interfaces on the ASA? I currently have a large number of policy-based site-2-site VPN connections on a 5585 that I am trying to migrate to VTI-based VPNs, but not enough VTI interfaces....

eddie85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am having trouble getting a site to site IPSEC VPN to come up. I can't ping across and I've reviewed my configurations multiple times and I cannot seem to see any obvious errors. Any help would be much appreciated. ASA Version 8.4(5) ! ho...

JB-TX by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey guys, I have a lan 2 lan ipsec vpn (thur 2 ASA ), but it's not stable, it will disconnect 2 to 5 time per day randomly.as I check , it's not cause by sa / isakmp expired, and the internet network connection is good.i wondering if there any comman...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have an issue with configuring L2TP/IPSEC connection between ASA 5505 and Forticlient VPN.I have managed to successfully connect using native Windows 10 L2TP/IPSEC client, however, unable to perform it using Forticlient VPN. Debug output ...

Hello i am confused in vpns protocols and i need little clarification if possible, is it safe to say that layer 3 ( network ) vpn protocols : IPsec,MPLSlayer 2 ( data ) vpn protocols : PPTP,L2TP,L2Flayer 4 ( transport ) vpn protocols : SSL/TLSlayer 7...

Hazem123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes