Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrate Anyconnect Premium to Apex

Thiago Cella
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends,

Apparently if I have the Premium license and active Smartnet contract, I can migrate to Apex for free. If you got sucess to migrate, could you explain the step by step?

Tks 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You can order the migration license through your preferred reseller. But hurry up, he has to process the order with the distribution in this year,

View solution in original post

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As Karsten noted, the migration licenses are being offered for free through the end of 2015.

Once you purchase the zero cost license (or if you pay for one sometime after 31 December 2015), you will get the usual Product Authorization Key (PAK) which you redeem for an ASA activation key on the Cisco licensing portal (www.cisco.com/go/license) by supplying the PAK and your ASA serial number.

With the activation-key in hand you simply apply it to your ASA while in configuration mode:

asa#(config) activation-key xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

You can order the migration license through your preferred reseller. But hurry up, he has to process the order with the distribution in this year,

Tks!

unfortunately I lost the promotion

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As Karsten noted, the migration licenses are being offered for free through the end of 2015.

Once you purchase the zero cost license (or if you pay for one sometime after 31 December 2015), you will get the usual Product Authorization Key (PAK) which you redeem for an ASA activation key on the Cisco licensing portal (www.cisco.com/go/license) by supplying the PAK and your ASA serial number.

With the activation-key in hand you simply apply it to your ASA while in configuration mode:

asa#(config) activation-key xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: