Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Anny connect VPN configurtion

ravinaik99
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are accessing the server from Head office using Cisco ASA 5510 how to accesses the server through VPN client to our branch router ?

please send VPN client configuration details.

I need creating VPN users and profile.

we are using Cisco ASDM 6.2 for ASA GUI mode.

Thanks Rgds,

Ravi

10 Replies 10

Nüüül
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

following this guides should get you in the right way.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asdm/6_2/user/guide/asdmconfig.html

including User Administration and basic VPN Configurations....

Basic Config Example for older versions (like ASDM 6.2)

http://www.networkstraining.com/how-to-configure-anyconnect-ssl-vpn-on-cisco-asa-5500/

Hi,

Thank for you swift reply.

Hi,

I need one more help from your side I want block some website in ASA 5510 (ASDM 6.2 )

or blocking all websites user can access only particular websites.

Rgds,

Ravi

Hi,

you can try to add access lists with FQDN as target.

e.g.

DNS server-group DefaultDNS
name-server <preferred DNS Server>
domain-name <internal domain>

object network Google
fqdn www.google.nl

access-list inside_in deny ip any object Google
access-list inside_in permit ip any any

Or

access-list inside_in permit ip any object Google
access-list inside_in deny ip any any

!!!!! Depending on your ASAOS Version the Syntax may vary.

This was introduced several years ago, so it may not be possible, if your ASAOS is too old.

Cheers

Hi Good Noon,

We are accessing the server A1 from (Site A 10.250.30.15) to (Site B 192.168.4.10) using site-to-site IPsec connection of Cisco ASA 5510 both are pining fantastically.

Now (Site C 192.168.24.10) is need to access A1 via (site B)

Now we have created VPN user id in (Site B 192.168.4.10) and (Site C 192.168.24.10) is fantastically pinging to (Site B 192.168.4.10 ) but its not pining to (Site A 10.250.30.15 ) please let me know what have to do the configure for ping to site C to Site A.

Thanks

Ravi

Hi,

please check the VPN configurations - such as Crypto Map. 

I think you will have to add the anyconnected network to the tunneled traffic (both Site to Site connected devices)

Cheers

Daniel

Hi,

I have checked in Crypto map and tunnel traffic both are correct please suggest if any thing I have to do in extra ?

Rgds,

Ravi

Hi,

please confirm, that the AnyConnect IP Space is not NATted towards the Site to Site VPN and vice versa.

At Configuration/Firewall/NAT there should be NAT Exemptions for the Site to Site connected networks - including the Any Connect Network

If this does not help, please provide configuration informations from both ASAs.

Cheers

Hi

I have checked everything is good please provide your email id I am sending configuration file.

Thanks

Rgds,

Ravi

danielsspam@action.ms