cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Option to set focus on Connect button

Bo S
Level 1
Level 1

With a recent update the "AnyConnect VPN" text at the top is now a link, where is was just text before the update.
My use-case is that i have just one VPN connection, so ideally i just want to hit Enter or Space on the keyboard to activate the Connect button when logging on.

A user option to always focus on the Connect button when opening the Secure Client would be extremely useful in this use-case.
I hope it can be considered.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ccieexpert
Spotlight
Spotlight

also i am using the latest Cisco secure client (anyconnect replacement) and I did not see the issue.. have you tried that ?

ccieexpert_0-1721872001930.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

ccieexpert
Spotlight
Spotlight

hi this forum nobody is really tracking new feature requests...

Your best best is to contact your Cisco partner or if you have access to Cisco account team directly, and they can provide such enhancement to Cisco product team..

** please rate post as helpful if this was useful**

ccieexpert
Spotlight
Spotlight

also i am using the latest Cisco secure client (anyconnect replacement) and I did not see the issue.. have you tried that ?

ccieexpert_0-1721872001930.png

Bo S
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately i am not able to control which version of the client i am using, currently i have version 5.1.0.1047 where the "AnyConnect VPN" text is also a hyperlink.

ccieexpert
Spotlight
Spotlight

actually i spoke too fast.. the latest version is also a hyperlink.. but i dont see the focus there.. when i launch the gui and press enter it does connect the last host i connected to ... i think the link only happens if you hover over it and click on it and then if you exit .. the link will still stay on...

anyway i suggest you work with Cisco account team or partner to make a enhancement to have a option in preferences etc that can disable it or change the focus..