Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Profile from AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Windows

Björn T.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

my Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Windows (Version 3.1.04063 actually) has stored some Clientprofiles. How can I remove one of these profiles if I don't need it any more?

I allready searched the registry and filesystem but with no success. I don't know where these informations are stored.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They are individual xml files in a hidden directory. The location on Windows 7 is at:

C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile

The complete listing of where they are stored for various operating systems can be found in the AnyConnect Administration Guide.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They are individual xml files in a hidden directory. The location on Windows 7 is at:

C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile

The complete listing of where they are stored for various operating systems can be found in the AnyConnect Administration Guide.

mmeans
Level 1
Level 1

I thought I would update this for all of the Win 10 users.

Hold down the windows key and press "R"

Then put this in the box     %programdata%  

Then click OK

Then go to the Cisco folder,

Then the under Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.

Once there delete the "Profile" folder.

Now you can close everything.

After that launch Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client again and type in your vpn address.

If you still have the old address that is fine, type in the new vpn address, and connect.

NOTE: when you click connect with the new address this will create a new "Profile" folder with the new vpn address.

You should be good after that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: