Views
Helpful
Replies

requirement Anyconnect connceted PC can communicate eachother

harmesh88
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team ,

I have one requirement that once any-connect client will be connected - it should communicate with another any connect connected client will run specific application .

SO how can we achieve this requirement

We have configured any connect in FTD and ASA as well .

FTD 6.4.0.4

FMC 6.4.0.7

FTD 2110 FMC in VM

Please let us know if anyone can help me .

Regards,

Harmesh Yadav

5 Replies 5

@harmesh88 

You'd need the command same-security-traffic permit intra-interface configured on the ASA, you don't need to configure it on the FTD as it is configured as default. You'll also need to ensure you have a NAT exemption rule to/from the RAVPN network to ensure the traffic is not unintentially natted.

HTH

Ok so its possible right - i need to check nat part - if nating is configured I need to create no nat rule right ?

Yes, source and destination interface of the nat rule will be the nameif of the outside interface.

Actually i am getting problem , in FTD PBR is already configured and traffic is forcefully going to inside interface

and The other thing is remote access Subnet is belog from LAN subnet so i am not getting proper output .

Please give some input

harmesh88
Level 1
Level 1

Now its working some routing and policy based routing configuration done .because there are multiple subnet in network.

resolved by Cisco TAC