cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  we are using DUO and every person have 2 available user, one standard user like "user123" and one is the email like "testuser@testmail.com". When accessing on VPN, DUO must send a notification on the user's smatphone but this doesn't happen i...

RFC_2549 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Trying to find the Anyconnect image to upload to my ASA5505.   I will be using it for my iPhone but sometimes a laptop.   Is the image the same for both that is uploaded to the ASA Flash?

I have been configuring FLEX VPN in 5 of my devices and out of which 4 are Cisco C892FSP-K9 while the last one is Cisco 892 (MPC8300). Now it worked fine in all except the Cisco 892 (MPC8300), I keep getting the below error when I try configuring the...

Mr.Stark by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to rebuild my VPN and I encounter the following problem: after connecting to the target network via anyconnect VPN, connected computers no longer have access to internet. From what I notice, there is no gateway assigned to the tunnel adapt...

Hi, I have the following issue. Port 8081 on the routers public ip address needs to forward to 10.15.1.9 port 8081 110.15.1.9 Port 8081 needs to also work across the Site to site VPN from the 10.15.4.0/24 network. At the moment we have the following ...

ryan.neil by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm upgrading Cisco ASA from 9.10(1)30 to 9.10(1)42. Have got multiple site to site VPN tunnels and webvpn setup too on this box. What impact i can expect when the failover happens? Will the site to site VPN try to renegotiate?Orcan the current VP...

Hi there, We have a (wildcard) domain certificate for our business, I am hoping we would be able to use this also on our Firewall for VPN. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction as to how this can be done?  I have tried adding our ....

If we are not using web VPN or the web interface to install clients, does the cryptographic settings on the web site affect the security of AnyConnect client use in any way? The SSL Labs site has warnings about the site supporting TLS 1.0 and not sup...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes