cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042 through put and QuickVPN downoad (or any download)

advicepcgroup
Level 1
Level 1

This may not be the place, however I am very frustated with cisco site.  The site runs you in a loop over and over again, require login every time you change a page.  All I want is QuickVPN download and check firmware for RV042 devices.  Technical question is why this VPN router only seems to support .3 Mbps through put.  Can anyone provide the following:

1. Download site for RV042 firmware (even the router has option to download firmware and is unable to locate any firmware downloads)

2. How to locate any software downloads for Cisco/Linksys products - I have navigated site for over 2 hours and still can not find downloads

3. explain why consistant complaint regarding slow network performance never address - please provide any information you may have which may help.

Bill Rowland

1 Reply 1

Jay Young
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bill,

I am not an expert at the Linksys/Cisco range of products.  Here is a link to the latest software version for RV042 (www.cisco.com/cisco/pub/software/portal/select.html?i=!s&imageGuId=F61B679A045299479CC410743A900B2392EB008B) since you mentioned that you were having problems downloading it.

This link also seems to be the portal for the Linksys by Cisco range of products, perhaps you can take a look around there for support on the performance issue you are seeing (http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/wireless/linksys).

Hope that helps.

-Jay