Views
Helpful
Replies

Site to Site VPN

sameermunj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am configuring site to site ipsec vpn tunnel between ASA5520 & Cisco router wherein i am getting below error

Queuing-key-acquire-messages-to-be-processed-when-p1-sa-is-complete”

i have checked teh log message guide for ASA but couldnt get any reference for the same..

can anyone please let me know the meaning of the error message and the cause for the same.

Thanks\

\

2 Replies 2

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

Try the below

no crypto isakmp identity hostname
crypto isakmp identity address
clear cryp is sa
clear cryp ip sa

HTH>

andamani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The following link will give you details of the error message and the reason behind it:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_tech_note09186a00807e0aca.shtml#solution15

Error Message    %PIX|ASA-6-713219: Queueing KEY-ACQUIRE messages to be processed when 
P1 SA is complete.

This message indicates that Phase 2 messages are being enqueued after  Phase 1 completes. This error message might be due to one of these  reasons:

• Mismatch in phase on any of the peers

• ACL is blocking the peers from completing phase 1

This message usually comes after the Removing peer from peer table failed, no match! error message.

If the Cisco VPN Client is unable to connect the head-end device, the  problem can be the mismatch of ISAKMP Policy. The head-end device must  match with one of the IKE Proposals of the Cisco VPN Client.

Note: For the ISAKMP policy and IPsec Transform-set that is  used on the PIX/ASA, the Cisco VPN client cannot use a policy with a  combination of DES and SHA. If you use DES, you need to use MD5 for the  hash algorithm, or you can use the other combinations, 3DES with SHA and  3DES with MD5.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anisha

P.S.: Please mark this thread as answered if you feel your query is answered. Do rate helpful posts.