Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow upload between Windows 7 and VPN site-to-site

famstutz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem between computers on Windows 7 (just with W7 not with W10) and VPN Site-to-Site..

I have one VPN Site-to-Site between my Office and my remote agency, with Cisco ASA 5512 and 5505.

On remote agency, i have 3 computers with Windows10 and 5 on Windows7.

On my Office i have internet connection 100Mb/s up and down, and on my remote agency i have 10Mb/s up and down.

When i run a speed test on W7 computers and W10 computers at my remote agency i have the same results (10Mb/s up/down).

I have a server at office, and only clients at remote agency, when i download a file to 230Mo from my  W7 computers and W10 computers to a server (on my office) i have a flow of 1MB/s (8Mb/s) and when i upload the same file from my W7 computers and W10 computers to a server i haven't the same result..

With W7 i have a flow of 175MB/s (1,4Mb/s) and with W10 i have a flow of 1MB/s (8Mb/s).

I got a W7 from my remote agency to do a test from my office (office to office) and I have no problem..

I have just a difault qos on my ASA..

Thanks a lot

Kind reguards

3 Replies 3

yidlich29
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

What is the version ASA 5505 and ASA 5512 ?

Thanks

Hi,

For the ASA 5505 the version is : 9.2(4)

For the ASA 5512 the version is : 9.2(2)4 I will update this version to 9.2.(4).25 this tonight

Thanks a lot

to work properly, you need to have 2 versions of ASA