cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a central ASA that has several L2L IPSec VPNs active.  Our company "was" using the phone-proxy on another ASA, but the certs on the phones are expiring and issues are cropping up all over the place, so I am switching to an ASA at every hom...

goliver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious on best practices when using cryptomaps. Is it recommended to add a complete network and use VPN filters to only allow certain hosts/ports or do this at the cryptomap level? The reason that I ask is that I was experiencing ipsec tunnel i...

We have had split-tunnel VPN working for years, but at some point we started to see an issue with home private networks that overlap with our corporate private networks that I thought was previously handled correctly by our supernetting.   We ACL in ...

85MikeTPI by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if I'll be able to setup ACLs with the "access-list" command with an "ISR4321 V/K9".Are there restrictions (in comparison with a "ISR4321 VSEC/K9")?Will I be able to setup a VPN IPsec ISKAMP with a "Cisco 887VA SEC/K9" rout...

leam2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure the DAP policy to check the registry for domain values.  the person connecting can only connect from certain domains. It works if I only have one endpoint.  If I add multiple endpoints it fails.   It seems like instead of tre...

snormoyle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The external IP address at my business just changed, so we had to update our client's configuration files in order for the VPN to work.  In Windows 7, all I had to do was update the IP address in the DefaultCLientProfile.xml in C:\ProgramData\Cisco\C...

bponce11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to open port or enable DMZ but nothing work. Firewall and antivirus disabled. Model: EPC3828D and build e3828-E13A-c3100r55112-150728c.And one more question where i can found new version of hardware for this model or this model didn't support ...

LoPij by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently on Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Version 3.0.3.A Jun 07 2001 19:35:44 The current image file is vpn3005-3.0.3.A-3des.bin.I noticed that there are 2 different downloads for the vpn3005: versions 4.1.7.P and 4.7.2.J ...

davidb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have an ASA 5510 running Version 9.1(7)9  I have an IPSEC tunnel configured to a remote site, the tunnel is working   Having an issue with the remote site contacting internal server With the access list on the cryptomap I get  Nat stateme...

galaga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I use Cisco AnyConnect to connect with a few outside networks. Normally the Cisco client looks like this: And I can type in any gateway and connect right away. Recently I got a new customer connection that is stored in the form of an XML fi...

screen.PNG
itewlokar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes