Views
Helpful
Replies

SONICWALL AND CISCO ROUTER 881 VPN SITE TO SITE

cigalahgroup
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We have Sonic Wall Device connected in out Head Office and We have a branch office where we have a cisco 881-K9 router and we are trying to establish the site to site Connection over internet. The Head Office is having a Public static ip address and the branch where cisco router is connected is having dynamic public ip.

I am sharing the Confgurations for Sonicwall and cisco both as my tunnel is not coming up , please check from the cisco side may be configuration are wrong at my end.

2 Replies 2

Scott Leport
Level 7
Level 7

Hi there,

You might want to refer to this doc if you haven't seen it already:

https://www.sonicwall.com/support/knowledge-base/site-to-site-vpn-between-a-sonicwall-firewall-and-a-cisco-ios-device/170503782801223/

However, based on the config you've supplied, you don't have a crypto map attached to your public facing interface on the Cisco 881.

May be worth also tweaking your ACL to lock it down to specific subnets instead of using ip any, but try attaching the crypto map to the interface first and take it from there.

Hello Scott,

I have seen this article but the scenario differs in my case as on the cisco side I have dynamic Public IP but in the article both side WAN static ip's are mentioned.

Thanks