cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Start Before Logon (SBl) on Windows 10 not working in AnyConnect Mobile client

sawa-info
Level 1
Level 1

My office is using Cisco AnyConnect Mobility Client 3.x on Windows 10 and 8.1.  When I select the SBL option and/or reconnect option in settings AnyConnect, the VPN does not kick in before log on to Windows.  Neither is there a network option available at log on to switch to another logon option for VPN connection (see attached image).  I even followed the instructions for this site (https://blog.lan-tech.ca/2013/03/02/windows-8-connect-to-vpn-before-logon/).  Still no luck.   In each case after I log into windows, I continually have to connect to AnyConnect client by running the application manually from desktop. I tried this on different computers and still no luck.  If the VPN does not kick in before windows logon users are unable to access their drives setup on Active Directory when working remotely.  

The person running our Cisco server is not sure why this option is not working either.  Can someone direct me on what needs to happen on the client and/or server end to make this happen?  Both of us are trying to find a resolution to this matter. Help!

0 Replies 0