cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to change the install settings of the Anyconnect Client so it doesn't end up in the Startup Menu. We wish to automate the installation of the above across a few devices but don't want the client added to the startup automatically. Rega...

darreng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i should create a remote access (anyconnect) using mixed local and LDAP authentication. Some user should authenticate using local credentials Others using LDAP credentials. I have a couple of question: 1) Can I force ASA to chech LDAP adn...

Resolved! VPN Overlapping

Hi All, I have to setup VPN Tunnel for 2 remote sites. Both sites have same network. I have Sonicwall in HQ 192.168.200.1 Remote Site 1 which is working has 10.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 Remote Site 2 not working has 10.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 Cisco ASA 5510. I don...

Good afternoon, We've got ASA, running 9.7.1, WebVPN working well. We are starting to tighten down things with webtype acls for the few groups that use it.   DAP is working as expected. Our issue is with a webtype acl.  New users get sent to a The ...

I apologize if this has been asked and answered in the forums.  I searched and while I found a large number of entries that danced all around this particular question,  I never found anything that addressed this specific question.   We are currently ...

trodecke by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I implemented a site to site VPN to another site and when I do "sh crypto isakmp sa", I see the peer showing and state is active. My basic setting is to have my internal IPs nated to an public IP and there is an access list to allow all the tra...

Ge Qu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears i Have main srx firewall all sites are connected to it  there is new site with Cisco Asa 5505 firewall ive done srx side configuration, and basics configuration for cisco i tried to create the tunnel with ipsec  with no luck can any body help m...

malbalhaj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So this has been going on for weeks now, I have a client that we set up with two ASA 5506's to add to the one that they already had configured.  All 3 are in separate physical locations, site to site VPN's are established and working. All three ASA's...

Hi,I have an issue with several 800 series routers.This router was upgraded to 12.4(24)T7 and it is since this that we have started seeing the issue. It was subsequently downgraded.router#sh verCisco IOS Software, C870 Software (C870-ADVSECURITYK9-M)...

tom.salmon by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: