cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to get Help with Cisco AnyConnect

jewels.0926
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I I have Cisco AnyConnect Version 4.2.01035 because I work for a company that requires it. I have had the Blue Screen constantly crashing and I saw the Bug listed for this version on your site and I'm trying to reach out to someone here at Cisco that could help direct me on how to get this issue resolved so I don't lose my job. Please reach out by email if possible. I don't know where to see a response here. :( I can verify the company I work for when you contact me, I'm just having a difficult time trying to speak with someone that will help and I'm close to losing my job due to the crashing and I really need help with the bug fix please. I'm very new here, just created account here to attempt communication, so please accept my apologizes as I might accidentally post to wrong area. 

2 Replies 2

In this case you should directly open a case with cisco. If you are having AnyConnect 4, there is a support-contract for AC which gives you the possibility to open a TAC-case. If you don't have the right to open the case yourself, reach out to the person that purchased AnyConnect or reach out to the reseller that sold AC to your company.

The supportforums are community-support where urgent cases are sometimes resolved in a timely manner, but it's no official support.

angmuril
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello!

There are two bugs about this problem :

CSCuy01698 and CSCuy45271:

Please move to 4.2(3012) 

Thanks!