cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

At headquarters I have an Cisco ASA 5520 and I´m trying to connect  Site-to-Site VPN with the RV130W . My headquarters is subnet 10.0.0.0/8 and my sites subnet are 192.168.X.0/24 [x is the site number]. I´m new at the company and the previous guy set...

Hi, been battling today to bring up a tunnel between 2 ASA 5506-X using IKEv2 with the same pre-shared key. Short summary, followed by "show run" from both. ASA1: - GE1/1 outside 10.12.2.1/24 - connected to ASA2 GE1/1 outside - GE1/2 10.2.2.1/24 - co...

burnley16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are working with a client who will have a manf. plant in India. That particular plant will not be a part of a global MPLS network, but will have a DSL (broadband) connection to the facility thru a local ISP. Our plan is to create a “site-t...

What would be the best option to connect 8 remote locations? All the locations have cisco ASA 5506-x. I know I can use Site to site VPN tunnels, but is there any better more scalable  technology supported by ASA? Thee are no leased lines between them...

Good morning! I am at my wits end and am hoping someone here can help me out. I have two ASAs at different sites that I am trying to set up a site-to-site VPN between.  I only want a specific subnet to be able to connect from site A to site B, and ...

sinfantino by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that the CIsco VPN client is no longer supported, but if someone could explain possible reasons for my situation, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I've set up remote access IPSEc VPN using the ASDM, and it works perfectly for people on certain int...

I have set up a SSL VPN and I can connect via anyconnect but my clients in the VPN pool cannot access the internet  object network SSL_VPN_POOL nat (Outside,Outside) dynamic interface nat (Outside,Outside) source static SSL_VPN_NONAT SSL_VPN_NONAT d...

Hello, I I have Cisco AnyConnect Version 4.2.01035 because I work for a company that requires it. I have had the Blue Screen constantly crashing and I saw the Bug listed for this version on your site and I'm trying to reach out to someone here at Cis...

Hi Every onei am not so familiar with ASA and have a question regarding to establish IPsec VPN between ASA and net-screen. I have configure an IPsec VPN over ASA as follow, do not  have any interest flow and do not have any configuration over peer si...

yang yang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  i am forming a site to site vpn Site A                                    Site B 192.168.1.0/24                   100.100.100.100/24 Site A                                                    Site B 192.168.1.0/24 -> 10.1.0.1 (PAT) -> 100.100.1...

Hi, I have some problem with one Remote IPSEC Tunnel. Since a few days, when I want connect my remote IPSEC Tunnel with VPN Client CISCO, the software try to connect, but never ask me the user name and password. I tried to restart Modem and Firewall...