cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to connect through vpn 5.0.05207 version in iphone

tanu26yadav
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to connect through VPN AnyConnect 5.0.05207 on iPhone 10 and latest devices but it not getting me connected while the older version or VPN works fine please help me with the possible solution 

1 Reply 1

misty569moore
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,.

I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing with the Cisco Secure Client (including AnyConnect) on your iPhone 10. Let’s troubleshoot this issue:

Compatibility Check:
Ensure that your iPhone 10 is running iOS 10.3 or later. This version is recommended for the Cisco Secure Client.
The New Extension Framework in iOS allows support for both TCP and UDP applications.
Known Issue:
There’s a known issue where a VPN connection attempt may hang for up to 3 minutes after a previous post-authentication connection failure.
As a workaround, you can disconnect any physical network adapters not used for VPN connection or disable proxy auto-discovery in IE (if proxy auto-discovery is not supported by the current network environment).
Contact Support:
If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Cisco support for further assistance.
They can provide specific guidance based on your environment and help resolve the connection problem.
I hope this helps, and please let me know if you need further assistance.

YourTexasBenefits com

Best Regards

misty569