Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to use cisco anyconnect on Windows 10

monica.robledo
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Community,

I've been attempting to connect to my company's VPN through Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client on my Windows 10 Pro Laptop but I've been unable, I get the error message: "Connection attempt has timed out. Please verify Internet connectivity." but I'm already connected to internet and I'm able to browse in the internet.

Do you know if is there anything I can do in order to get this issue solved?

Thanks in advance, kind regards

3 Replies 3

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Looks like your VPN ip address is not reachable even via a browser. So it could be that you have been provided the wrong ip address or there is something wrong on the head-end. I would recommend reaching out to your netadmin to see if there is something else wrong with the headend ASA.

Hi Mr. Govindan, thanks a lot for your response, the thing is that my coworkers that use Windows 7 Professional are able to connect using the same IP address :(

Regards

Strange. I tried the same ip address and it failed - on Windows 10 so I can't validate if it works on Windows 7. I ran a packet capture and could not see any response coming back to after we attempt to connect to this ip address. I also tested it from my iphone and it failed. I believe that the ip address is most likely incorrect. Could you check with someone on Windows 7 on what they have? Maybe a screenshot of a connected client would help.