Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN tunnel

Hello all, Of course a have a question, otherwise i would not be here ;) When i have the vpn tunnel up, i can't see the office network (192.168.1.0). I only get the ip address from the vpnpool. Below part of the config i used (or should i post the ...

GBonset05 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Testing FlexVPN hub/spoke setup in a simple testbed, configs and diags listed below. ZBF on both routers fully opened (pass) bidirectionally between LAN/WAN/VPN zones.IOS version 15.5(3)M4a, initial config made with CCP 3.2 Problems/questions: 1. Maj...

Hello Brothers. I've configured a remote access VPN on IOS but I don't got access to my servers at RDP port 3389. I'm able to ping my servers!!! Configuration from router. crypto isakmp policy 10000 encr aes authentication pre-share group 2crypt...

I need to automate an Anyconnect connection. If the user is not connecting to an office (trusted) LAN, the following is needed: 1. The device (laptop) should start an Anyconnect session 2. The user should not need to interact with this process. 3. T...

Resolved! VPN Informations

Hello, I need to know some informations about VPN in Cisco ASA 5525-X with FirePower: - IPsec VPN Throughput - SSL VPN Throughput - Number of Simultaneous SSL Clients Thanks,

I am a systems integrator for process control and factory automation equipment, and I support multiple customers from my office PC (Windows-10) by connecting over VPN to their factory networks. My problem is that I have a customer (customer-X) that u...

kip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes