cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN 3005 with Checkpoint Integrity desktop failures ??

9dtinkler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

we are currently set up with vpn client 4.8 and connecting to 3005 4.7x and we have the concentrator checking that the client has the Integrity desktop installed. We have very bad connection issues that the IS client and server are never able to talk to each other but the concentrator and the IS client seem to talk fine. Occassionally the client is able to connect to the network resources but more often than not the vpn client is always able to connect but no traffic is passed/encrypted. We are able to overcome this issue but unchecking the firewall required option. We then receive no failures. This has never worked properly and just wondered if anyone has encountered these specific problems with the checkpoint/cisco configuration we have here?

thanks

sam

2 Replies 2

ksimsimon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sam,

i think we have the same problem here with a VPN3030 and Checkpoint.i have made the same tests like you and with the firewall unchecked its works but not more then one time.i have changed the software on the conc but without success.i have downgraded the client software nothing.on the other side we have installed the new checkpoint cluster and since this time we have found the same problems like you.in the next day we will use sniffer and so one to find anything.i will inform you about our success..

regards

Klaus