cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sirs, ASA5510 and SSL VPN Client(SVC)It is possible to connect with the remote site with SSL and the host can also communicate. However, a host cannot communicate in the local.Is it a configuration mistake?Best regards,

Hello All.Be grateful if you can shed some light on this wierd problem.I have 2 pix 501 firewalls on seperate sites connecting back to a central Cisco VPN3020 vpn concentrator.The 2 VPN's are established without any problems but every 6hrs 48mins the...

cjitnet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,Is it possible that VPN Concentrator works like a VPN Client ?I want to establish a connection to a server with my concentrator. Normally this is done by a VPN Client.I have tried to define a LAN/LAN connection , but I don't know how to store t...

tonbeller by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to filter certain public IP addresses which I want to allow to have SSL VPN connections via WebVPN. For instance I want only public IP X.X.X.X to be able to create a SSL VPN Connection to my 3005 Concentrator. Is this possible? I have pla...

Can anyone please advise me on what equipment will be needed to set up a calling card business? Basically terminating calls at my premises and routing them to the service provider.

I have GRE/IPSec tunnels created to a remote site in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, running fine for over a year. Recently, the site went offline, troubleshooting shows that while some traffic is still flowing (UDP/500-IKE, TCP/23-Telnet, etc.), ESP packets ...

We are using Cisco VPN client verion 4.6 I believe and on a certain laptop, when we enabled the "enable start before logon" option it somehow completely broke the wireless connection, meaning we could not connect and receive an IP from any access poi...

RateWatch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to provide access from the VPN connections directly to the DMZ.Our VPN subnet is 10.9.50.x and our DMZ subnet is 192.168.211.x.My questions are:What command 'set' do I use...NAT and Global or Static and Access-list?What interface do I use for ...

tpopejr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q. For SSh connections to the pix which of the followng are true ?a.pix only support sshv.1B. you must upgrade DES to 3DESC. Pixonly only supports SSHv.2b. pix support only sshv.1 & V.2c. you must configure RSA keys to allow SShi am confused the ans....

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes