Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN anyconect - installation and licences

Fotiosmark
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team,

Could you please enlight me on the below matter please.

I have a cisco 1841 (yes old one) in production with image c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.124-22.T5.bin

I would like to install anyconnect predeploy pkg. i know that if you have an IOS with Adv Security and above it will work (no other special reuirments needed)

Is that correct? Am I missing something?

For the Cisco 870, 1800, 2800, 3800, and 7200 series routers, licenses are cost-effective paper licenses just like CCME or SRST licenses. There's no software key to enable the feature hence there is no support issue with using Cisco IOS SSL VPN once you have the Advanced Security or higher Cisco IOS image loaded on the Router. You can purchase the Feature license as a spare in packs of 10, 25 and 100 simultaneous users directly from Cisco.com configuration tool. If you already have a router, use the spare SKUs as follows: FL-WEBVPN-10-K9= FL-WEBVPN-25-K9= FL-WEBVPN-100-K9= depending upon the number of supported users for your platform.

Thank you

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: