Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Vpn client dhcp ?

hi

I have a problem with a vpn that access to my pix 515e the problem is the following i only can connect to my corporate network if the pix is configure with an internal address pool if i configure the pix to get an ip address from my internal dhcp server dosen't work.

The only configuration that I did in pixfirewall was to put in the tunnel group (vpn configuration) the address of my internal DHCP Server and then whent to ip address manangement, and put the assignment to use DHCP.

Do I Have to do something else?

Other problem is that i can access to any computer or resource in my corporate network except the internet.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

vbutler
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem. I'm using an ASA 5510 and I have setup a remote access VPN that works successfully using an internal pool. I would like to configure it to use a DHCP server (which resides on the same subnet as the ASA) but when I connect with the client it does not get an IP address.

Also, when I use the internal pool and it *does* work, I can connect to any device on my internal network (including devices residing on the other side of internal WAN links). However, I cannot access the Internet while connected to the VPN.