cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebVPN - SSL VPN client Firefox issue

ivan.grancharov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello , i am having nasty situation right here with the browsers. I have already enabled and working SSL VPN working on a 2821. The problem is that it is working perfectly with IE 7 , but with Firefox it stuck in the loading of SSL VPN client popup. I am using JRE 1.6.0 , and Java is enabled on Firefox. It is an issue of the firefox that can't properly properly call the WinXP jre i believe. If someone is having the same issue , or already solved it please reply , all help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

2 Replies 2

tstanik
Level 5
Level 5

Firefox does works with SSL vpn client. The best way to resolve your problem is to uninstall Firefox and then delete the files in the Firefox folder which are in your my documents folder (you can search for this). This is required to remove the old settings so that default settings come into effect. Download and install latest version of Firefox and make sure that the pop-up blocker is disabled.

Hi tsanik , i've done all ready you proposal but it didn't work also. Anyway thanks for the answer i configured the port forwarding feature int the thin client and it is working nicely :)

Now all my users can access trough ssl client with IE , or using thin client with Firefox.

Thanks again for the help cheers :)