Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I'm attempting to download the vWSA to test.  I went to cisco.com/go/license  to the license for it - It looks like I 1st need to have the source serial number / virtual device identifier before i can get the license.  my problem is - i don't know wh...

moody by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I would like to know if it is possible to check on WSA appliance DNS request timings from specific time frame in past. I was able to check access logs but they are including only %<d value which is just initial DNS request but not whole DNS ...

Dear experts,I have a 2 no's of S160 and I need to deploy them in redundant mode, how I can setup them, any configuration example for such type of scenario.thanks.

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a project to setup IRONPORT to block all sites and allow only two url sa.gov.au & qld.gov.au for a group of users. is this possible ?  I check the IRONPORT and it does not seem to support this setup.Any help please let me know. ANDY

Hi All, I am not able to get the serial console of the s160 appliance and when I look at the front panel LED status, Power LED is solid green and disk LED is off. also had rebooted the appliance for couple of time but still I am not able to access it...

We have a project to setup IRONPORT to block all sites and allow only two url sa.gov.au & qld.gov.au for a group of users. is this possible ?  I check the IRONPORT and it does not seem to support this setup.Any help please let me know. ANDY

We have been experiencing this for some time. If a user tried to access a website we are filtering, they will get a webpage stating that Access to teh Website has been denied which is fine, however if a valid website which we know is allowed happens ...

Top Solution Authors