Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have 3 internal dns with different priority but every time that the dns with priority 0 fail  or is not available , the navigation turns very slowly. I think that the WSA is not able to knows that the DNS fail , and it keeps sending requests to the...

HiJust wondering if there is a way to get the scansafe redirect running on Cisco ASA running version 8.2 and 8.4? I know version 9 has it inbuilt but we have some firewalls that are in the process of being replaced with new ASAs running v9 or ISR rou...

dwatson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some in depth documentation about how Cisco Cloud Web Security (formerly ScanSafe) scans / inspects HTTPS encrypted traffic.  Do the ScanSafe towers act as a "man in the middle"?  Any info is appreciated, otherwise I will have to fig...

Lately our S670 has been giving us problems with streaming video. We're a school district with 8,000 students and 1,000 staff. For a variety of reasons, we've recently seen a significant uptick in bandwidth requirements from students and staff. Some ...

sbenson01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to Ironport and AsyncOS. Can anyone please help me to find out why I am getting this notification about my Ironport S160 Web Security?The Critical message is:An application fault occurred: ('journal/chunk.py unpack_header|113', "<class 'j...

ziadnazri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup management logins for the IronPort S170 using RADIUS.  I have the Windows server configured and the server information is in the S170, but I'm having trouble with the Group Mapping.  Under the RADIUS Class Attribute, what is an ex...

MikeM-2468 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksi have a wsa vm (7.7.5-190) i need to put in an entry for a couple of ip to fqdn mappings but when i go to  dnsconfig | new | and try the localhost command it doesn't workanyone know why or if there is an alternate method to create the localhost...

Hi there!I do know if it is some kind of bug, but all the time after reload the CX module all things stop work, regardless of what form do I reset the module.I already tried to acccess the module and reload, tried to stop services with "services stop...

I am attempting to sample a test deployment of WSA S170 with WCCP redirection using a CAT 3750-X.I have defined a custom service group as that of 91for redirecting HTTP and HTTPS traffic from my end user's subnets.I am repeatedly receiving an error a...