Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm using SMA appliance to configure 2 WSA servers.When i make a modification on ACL and publish to WSA i receive 2 mails from the 2 WSA :The Critical message is: An application fault occurred: ('acl_gen/gen_util.py instantiateMembership|321', "...

Hi All, at the moment all youtube videos are miscategorized as "Illegal Activities" : this happens with every youtube video, obviusly i applied a temporary workaround to avoid the issue. Is everyone experiencing the same?? Regards

I can telnet to this particular website on port 80 on the PC and the CLI of the WSA but in the browser I get Gateway Timeout error. Version 10. "Reason Unknown", I added to custom URL category and shows matching but still the gateway timeout. Any ide...

jamie.mai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it me, or does anyone else have the problem where the Web Gui is unbelievably slow?  We have an S170 appliance and logging into this webfilter on port 8443 takes forever to do anything. Is there any way to speed it up? Do you guys just manage via...

Hi there Late last year we installed a Cisco ASA 5506 for a client We initially had connection issues, certain sites not loading (such as cisco.com).  This turned out to be DNS related and resolved. However we soon found that our virtual machines (Hy...

Hi Cisco Team, My company's website (www.journaledit.com) is currently being classified by Cisco IronPort as "Unclassified".  Many of my customers are Cisco clients and subsequently cannot access the site due to the lack of categorization. Can you pl...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors