Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a question regarding WSA S170 Capacity. How many users or transactions is supported or recommended.  We have S170 with 700-800 users. At the peak time: -Total Web Proxy activity over 180.0k -Total connection over 1300 System Resource Ut...

We are setting up WSA appliances in our environment, and I would like to know where/how can we look up a site to determine what reputational score it has.  Does Cisco have a lookup tool for this?

I had an issue after deploying Cisco WSA as a web security gateway with outlook email client, the case as below: 1- Cisco WSA HTTPS proxy is configured with self-signed certificate to intercept the encrypted traffic. 2- Customer email server is host...

ama1510 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are experiencing an issue with a new WSA transparent deployment using NTLM authentication. The Edge browser seems to be the only browser affected by this issue. Periodically, users are asked to re-authenticate. It has been difficult to tro...

hi, can someone help me with this statement from cisco guide when doing transparent proxy using wccp and enabling ip spoofing:- this is mentioned i am not understanding. "When IP spoofing is enabled and the appliance is connected to a WCCP router, ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors