Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

With the facebook url already in the blacklist, is it possible to unlock only one specific facebook profile and keep every other profile blocked? The web security appliance is IronPort S370.

I have some troubles with upgading my S370 to 7.7. It says that new firmware is required for RAID controller. In CLI when I'm runnig upgrade I cannot see any available upgrades except AsyncOS 7.7.0 build 725 upgrade For Web, 2014-03-17 so I cannot up...

Hello to everybody,I have a Cisco ASA with csc-ssm.I need to configure wccp on the asa and I want to use csc-ssm for url filtering.So the question is: "May I perform the url filtering to the client requests using csc-ssm before they get the cache ser...

currently our LAN user watch youtube, some for company advertisement, some for leisure in office hour, so how to block only those leisure. currently company advertisement and leisure are in same category, we sell beer, then beer advertisement should...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,To give you a bit of background we were using Cisco WSA S370 physical appliance in our environment which was overwhelmed with the load and connections. We had few issues with the appliance with two major issues being slowness and throughput. We ha...

niterid3r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this was overlooked, but after July most browsers will start having errors on SHA2 certificates. Noticed that there is no option to present a SHA2 Cert for the HTTPS Proxy just a SHA1. If this on the roadmap for a future patch?

We have a pair of Ironport S370s for web content filtering and user activity monitoring. Client sessions are transparently redirected through them via WCCP from our core routers, and we're using Active Directory transparent authentication. We have ex...

Our Cisco S170 Web Security Appliance is incredibly slow when we try to configures it. It can take up to 30 minutes just to log in, sometimes we will not enter the system at all. We feel that it just gets slower every day. In the past few weeks, we a...

Hi, I plan to install a virtual Cisco WSA on Linux KVM (redhat). I just read the "Cisco Content Security Virtual Appliance Installation Guide". Is it right, that the installation with redhat 7.x and KVM is just possible on an Cisco UCS B200 M3 hardw...

I've been working with TAC for awhile on a range request bug and TLS 1.1 and 1.2 support and I have been provisioned to download 9.0.1. I know people in this forum have been using this version for awhile so I'm curious how it's going. I'm on 8.0.8 no...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors