Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am facing a issue where 1. My users are able to access their mail from the web page, but ms-outlook is not able to sync the mail. 2. Our internal user connects to external site through VPN, the user is able to establish the VPN connection...

Hi, Currently working on a WSA project setup in explicit mode. The customer wants to use cookie surrogate credentials instead of the default IP surrogate credentials because of improved security. I have 2 questions regarding the surrogate cookies: ...

askaerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WSA gurus, I'm working on a couple of WSA projects and just wanted to confirm that the CDA (linux VM image) is the best way to obtain user contextual information with the WSA appliance.  Thanks in advance, Bob

I am coming from Bluecoat and we have several rules that are 'Not' something. Example Rule 1: Src:10.0.0.0 255.254.0.0 dst: bing.com  action 'ALLOW' Rule 2: Not Src:10.0.0.0 255.254.0.0 or 172.16.0.0 255.255.255.0 DST: google.com, yahoo.com  action ...

tmkgm2013 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WSA S170 P2

Hi all I have s170  work fine with wccp to ASA by M1 and P1 what is the advantage of using p2 ? and how i can use it and can any one give me  any  config example or cvd  of using p2 I didn't fine it at all is P1 and P2 used to high viability ? Is P2 ...

Abd Mhd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have a couple of S170s on AsyncOS 7.7.0 and have found that some windows executables can be downloaded even when the "windows executable" object is blocked by an Access Policy. An example of this is https://download.articulate.com/storyl...

acercco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am not able to apply for a 45 day demo vWSA license. On selecting vWSA 45 day license under security products it pops up "Access page to this page is restricted". Any idea why it is happening? Attached snap for your perusal. Appreciate your hel...

Top Solution Authors