Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I tried downloading a file from a website but the downloaded file would not open.There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.I tried using a diffrenet proxy andwas able to download and open the same file.Th...

As the title says, when our users try to install Adobe applications via the new (and execrable) Creative Cloud software subscription service, those installs and updates fail when going through our Ironports with a lovely "download appears corrupted" ...

Hi,I am having a virtual WSA and recently it started to hang. A reboot seems to solve the issue but after a while, it gets hang and console/ssh/https will not be accessible. Any idea? Current Version===============Product: Cisco IronPort S300V Web Se...

Hiplease can someone help on the procedure to load certificate on WSA? I performed the following:1) In Edit Proxy HTTPS Settings - Download Certificate Signing Request, downloaded file HTTPS_csr.pem2) Sent the downoladed file to CA company3) CA compa...

fpiccioni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to block a specific domain for all users - in this case reddit.com - but unblock certain subreddits for some users.  We have a group of users with a business need to be able to view some development specific ...

Top Solution Authors