Level 1
I I am

Curently at ASyncOS version 7.1.4-053 ;

When editting "End-User Notification" there are 3 default types of pages:

End-User Acknowledgement Page

End-User Notification Pages

and

End-User URL Filtering Warning Page

You have the ability to redirect the "End-User Notification Pages" which is my plan, however I am wondering if the custom page will supercede the Acknowledgement Page and the URL Filtering Page.

This would be helpful to know before implimenting the page so that I can create the acknowledgement and warning pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

~Steve Good

4 Replies 4

Steve,

If I remember correctly, those are all used differently, so you'll need to make the changes you want to each set.

Something to note:  In 7.5 they changed the look and feel of these pages as well as removed somethat aren't used any longer.  You may want to upgrade first, and then do the work making them look pretty...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/wsa/wsa7.5/release_notes/WSA_7.5.0_Release_Notes.pdf

Page 12...

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks, I've done most of the ground work on the custom pages already.  Just specifying which one will be displayed based on which decision tag comes through.  I've noted the changes in decision tag changes for the new version, but I tend to agree with you on upgrading before implementation. 

One other thing however:

"If I remember correctly, those are all used differently, so you'll need to make the changes you want to each set." 

Is there a way to edit the other types (acknowledge and URL filter)?  Are these files more easily accessible in 7.5?

Thanks!

~Steve Good

I don't think so...

I tried editing what I thought was the Acknowledgment page and the edits didn't take, so I'm thinking its not a simple as it seems (we didn't customize them beyond what's in the gui...)

Try refreshing the custom EUN pages.

1. Log into the cli
  2. 'advancedproxyconfig' hit enter
  3. 'eun' hit enter
  4. '1' hit enter

Christian Rahl

Customer Support Engineer

Cisco Web Content Security Appliance

Cisco Technical Assistance Center RTP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: