Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

We are looking to do some scripting for safelist sites and blacklisted sites on the IronPort appliances . Does the CLI allow scripting or is there a utility for scripting to the IronPorts? Thanks.

Hello all,                I've found an S160 that we're no longer using and I'm considering wiping or replacing the disks and repurposing the appliance.It seems that it can only use DDR2 ECC DRAM, right? What's the max that can be installed & recog...

Hai All,I am Facing an issue with WSA communication With Skype. Customer need to Block skype and i configured the below policy and was succeeded.Blocking Skype - Explicit environment with HTTPS Proxy disabledCreate a custom URL category to match IP a...

Hi All,We are trying to access a few live streaming sites throuhg the WSA. The WSA is configured in Explicit Forward mode. The issue is that the access is not working and I think the streaming sites are working on RTMP. I understand that the IronPort...

Hi All,Good Day!I have IronPort WSA S670 version 7.1.4-053 deployed in the netwrok. This is operating in explicit proxy mode.Now, web traffic for internal and external network are directed throuhg the proxy. We have configured inernal sites to be res...

Hi All,What is the latest stable version of the OS Async for Iron Port S370, need to upgrade to the appliance. The version I use is now v7.1.3-021. Is there any documentation that may assist me in this update?Best Regards,Teddy Keating Neto          ...

Hi,We are looking to purchase a 5512-X with AVC and Web Security but I was told that if we choose the Web Security feature, all traffic is tunnelled to Cisco's cloud servers for inspection.Is this correct as we wouldn't like this to happen?

Hi guys,I am trying to troubleshoot policy for native FTP (proxy port 8021 where FTP proxy is listening). The main reasons are wrong probably policy: we have usersA that are able to log into ftp via FTP proxy, but another usersB (another subnet) are ...

hi,i faced error when i want to access to certain url. Then i trace the url in Cisco WSA and show result like belowResults User InformationUser Name: NoneGroup Membership: NoneUser-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, like G...

Hi All,Noticed the following errors in the iron port device.Users are having issues with network printers.. PROX_AUTH : - : NTLM CRAP authentication for user [] returned NT_STATUS_ACCOUNT_EXPIRED (PAM: 17) PROX_AUTH : - : Login for user [EE]\[user] f...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors