Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dears,We have the following scenario :we have wireless internet which is integrated with radius server (NPS)computer joined to the domaine are authenticated directly using NTLM standalone computers are prompt for a user name and password,my question ...

Due to auth issues with machine credentials caching on the WSAs and causing users to be unable to access the Internet I was wondering if I could allow a specific path and block the rest of the site to users.  So I would like to specifically allow the...

I have a scenario where an ASA has two internal interfaces, corporate and guest and one outside Internet interface, with no layer 3 routing on the inside between the corporate and guest networks (VLANs).  Transparent redirection with WCCP is to be us...

The Release Notes for AsyncOS for WSA 6.3.3 through 7.5.7 state in Known Issue #51433 "The Web Security appliance sends the authenticated user name (X-Authenticated-User value) to external DLP servers in a format that is not compliant with the ICAP R...

You can control the bandwidth per user after reaching a certain limit of Quota?example:User may view one hour of videos on the Internet or downloading 100MB of videos.If you reach your quota this connection is only limited to 200Kbps and not totally ...

Resolved! Certificate Error

Hello,We are running OS ver 7.5.0 for our web security appliance. Recently, we found out that none or of PC's can activate MS Office products. We go to the website https://activation.sls.microsoft.com/slpkc/SLCertifyProduct.asmx and we get a certific...

sobrien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using Cisco IronPort Web Security S170 with Async OS 7.5. I have created https proxy configuration (using self signed certificate) and I am trying to use this. I have modified the proxy settings og IE, Chrome and Mozilla and configured IronPo...

Before swapping out our S160 with a new S170, I used ftp to download all the log folders.  Can I now upload those log folders to the replacement S170?  If I can, do I need to upload all the folders or just certain folders that contain browsing date e...

mnleblanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the IE9 browser set to use the PAC file, but it does not send traffic to the WSA.  I have tried it locally from the C: drive and downloading it from the WSA PAC source.  Putting the link to the file opens it from either location.  It seems tha...

Top Solution Authors