cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Periodic reports failed

keithsauer507
Level 5
Level 5

We recently migrated to S300v.  Since that our emailed daily reports don’t work.  I can’t figure out why since they came over from the config from a S170 where the reports worked fine.

In the reports section I even preview them and it looks great.  So why is it lost in translation when it’s sent via email?

The Critical message is:

A failure occurred while building periodic report 'Users'.
This subscription should be examined and deleted if its configuration details are no longer valid.

6 Replies 6

Sapan Goel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, this is an issue that is reported on 10.5.1 release - CSCvf71696. This will be fixed in next maintenance release.

Thanks

Sapan

Thank you.  That explains it.  We will be eager to install the next maintenance release once it becomes available.

So we turned off emailing of the reports, however we still got two emails today.

The Critical message is:

A failure occurred while building periodic report 'Users'.

This subscription should be examined and deleted if its configuration details are no longer valid.

Product: Cisco S300V Web Security Virtual Appliance

Model: S300V

Version: 10.5.1-296

The Critical message is:

A failure occurred while building periodic report 'WebSites'.

Product: Cisco S300V Web Security Virtual Appliance

Model: S300V

Version: 10.5.1-296

Why are we getting emailed when I cleared out the email address for these reports and committed the changes?

Is there any update on this?  I notice that the 10.5 version has been pulled from download, and there's now an 11.0 version that is in "Limited Deployment".  I still don't have any patches from the WSA GUI.

Any news on when the maintenance release will be available?

The 10.5.2 MD is tentatively schedule on Jan 2018