cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Splitting Licenses between two WSAs?

cpaquet
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to split, as an example, a WSA-AMP-1Y-S1 license, between two WSAs?  I'm pretty sure not, but need to provide a definite answer to my boss     The minimum quantity is 100 users.  So, if we have two sites with WSAs, could we have 50 seats on one WSA and 50 on the other?  (again, I'm pretty sure it's no, even with Smart License).

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Most of the WSA feature licenses are per user... so if you have 100 users in your company you should be able get the second box provisioned for it.

If you're using VMs, you can spin up as many vm's as you like, in whatever size you need for those same 100 users... you just apply the same license file to them.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Most of the WSA feature licenses are per user... so if you have 100 users in your company you should be able get the second box provisioned for it.

If you're using VMs, you can spin up as many vm's as you like, in whatever size you need for those same 100 users... you just apply the same license file to them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: