Views
Helpful
Replies

SSO on Cisco WSA

ComstorFR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone give me a link  concern  how to implement SSO on the WSA? (procedure) ?

In NTLM authentication, Do the  AD account must already exist on the AD server, or It can be created on the WSA  to be accepted by AD server ?

Best regards

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Erik Kaiser
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

The user accounts must already exist in Active Directory in order for SSO to work. Now are you asking about Single Sign On or are you just wanting your users to transparently authenticate when opening up IE ?

Erik K.

Sincerely, Erik Kaiser WSA CSE WSA Cisco Forums Moderator

View solution in original post

sfiebran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can join the WSA to the Active Directory like a Windows Server. Once in the tree, you can start using NTLM authentication to have "automatic" authentication for the Domain users.

-Stephan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Erik Kaiser
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

The user accounts must already exist in Active Directory in order for SSO to work. Now are you asking about Single Sign On or are you just wanting your users to transparently authenticate when opening up IE ?

Erik K.

Sincerely, Erik Kaiser WSA CSE WSA Cisco Forums Moderator

Hi Erick

Thnaks you for your reply. the projet is about  SSO

regards

sfiebran
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can join the WSA to the Active Directory like a Windows Server. Once in the tree, you can start using NTLM authentication to have "automatic" authentication for the Domain users.

-Stephan

Hi

can I use windows login as SSO, or do I have to open IE to enter the same username and password again?

is this possible ?

and I am trying to enable Transparent user Identification but the WSA needs the ip address of Active Directory agent ( will this help ? )

and as you see Identify Users Transparently is disabled.

my Asyncos version is 8.5.1-021

Regards

Mohamed Khetrish

You can also use below article if your proxy deployment is transparent mode:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/web-security-appliance/117934-technote-csc-00.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: