cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to run system setup wizard on WSA100v with installed Smart License

hcombee
Level 1
Level 1

I did a fresh install of a WSA 100v, after linking it to the Smart licensing server and downloading the appropriate licenses it is impossible to run the setup wizard because there is no license file installed. The CLI "loadlicense" command asks for an old-fashioned XML license file. Google didn't provide me with an answer..

2020-06-10 08_28_53-Citrix WIN10 Desktop - Desktop Viewer.png2020-06-10 08_29_24-Citrix WIN10 Desktop - Desktop Viewer.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

opryluts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Seems it is related to the CSCvs13494.

Please follow the workaround steps from the defect. 

Please vore for the response if you find it helpful.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

opryluts
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Seems it is related to the CSCvs13494.

Please follow the workaround steps from the defect. 

Please vore for the response if you find it helpful.

Dynaxys
Level 1
Level 1

What was the solution to this problem? The Article attached doesn't appear to be related. 

It was bug CSCvs13494. We created a TAC case and received a new XML license from Cisco Global Licensing.

Hans

Thanks! Does smart licensing take over once the XML file is imported? Or do you need to update the XML when licensing comes up for renewal?

Ryan

That's still a guess, this happened to me in a testing environment and it still works. But we are not happy with this whole smart thing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: