Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,We have two new WSAs S195, which we would like set up as an edge device. So P1 inteface facing LAN (private IP subnet), P2 interface facing WAN  (ISP Public IP address) and M1 is only management. Will it work like this?ThanksAndrew.

AndrewM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to split, as an example, a WSA-AMP-1Y-S1 license, between two WSAs?  I'm pretty sure not, but need to provide a definite answer to my boss     The minimum quantity is 100 users.  So, if we have two sites with WSAs, could we have 50 sea...

cpaquet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WSAv installed in my network and need to get single sign-on working. However reading the CDA installation guide it does not list it supporting Active Directory on Windows Server 2016. Whether or not its supported can I still use the same ins...

We just started implementing the Roaming Client for VPN users only, and have WSA on prem for non VPN users. Problem arises when a roaming client equipped user comes on prem. They cannot access one drive or sharepoint. Teams will work, as well as all ...

The McAfee License Key on one of my devices run out. Anyway, my SMA device still recognizes the status of "McAfee" as "Enabled" although having the information that the license is expired.How can I manually disable McAfee (or remove the license key o...

cisco.PNG
invalid by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I go into this settings page on the WSA: Web Security Manager/Identification Profiles/<specific profile>/Membership Definition. I find this statement in the bottom:"The advanced options may be protocol-specific. For instance, user agent strings ar...

Top Solution Authors