Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi all We have a unique situation, our customer would like to implement WSA S300v into AWS, however the region where this is going is very new and only has the latest instances I.E. C5 (not C4). Can anyone think of a work around for this (even unsupp...

rocant by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, How can I whitelist ZOOM in Cisco WSA? ZOOM site recommendation:Note: We recommend whitelisting zoom.us and *.zoom.us from proxy or SSL inspection.  I set up like this (. * \. |. * //) zoom.us, is it correct to add this to the white list?

Hello!I have problem with zoom and WSA (freezes and sometimes totaly unreacheble).I will make ACL for WCCP redirect and deny ZOOMs IPs but I get over 300 IPs.I make some tools for make ACL row from ZOOM IPs list on ZOOM site:https://github.com/OlegPo...

Hello,  I have a new SMA(13.8.1-052) and I am trying to add a WSA( 11.8.2-009) but the establish connection times out. This is from the GUI.  From the cli of SMA when I try to telnet to the WSA, it is successful, but a little slow.  Is there any para...

Hi,Wondering if anyone can help, we have a website which is being blocked by our WSA reason Block-AVC, how can this be resolved? the page appears to be legit.Regards,Ross

icemoom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am trying to populate a CM in SMA with a config file from a WSA.I get the following error: Web Configuration File was not imported. Parse Error on element "wbrs_command_manager_categories_version" line number 29507 column 46 with value "9":...

Top Solution Authors