Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA does not update URL Feed and blocks sites

Hello, 

I have a topology with two physical S690 and one S600V machine. The virtual one is on the DR Site. 

The problem I have is with the second one of the physical machines which cannot perform the update to a URL feed. This problem though causes ALL the sites to hit this rule ( when I perform Policy Test) and they are getting blocked. 

The thing is that I was getting alerts messages, on my email, that this URL is not updating. Today, I performed a change in URL Objects and then the sites were getting blocked. 

When I interchanged the public IPs of the second WSA and the DR the behavior was as described below

The URL feed was updated in the second WSA 

The URL feed was not updated in the DR WSA

So I am thinking that there is a problem with the IP, but I cannot find exactly what, in order to convince the customer that the WSA is ok. 

Do you have any hint on how to check?

Thanks and Regards, 

Konstantinos

1 Reply 1

shgrover
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello  kostasthedelegate,

I suggest you take a packet capture on the WSA.

Start the capture and then fetch the feed on the box, once it fails go back and stop the capture. download the capture and see if it works. check if you are getting any reply from the upstream.

Regards

Shikha Grover

PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question