Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have searched the web and drawn a blank. I know how to create a digest email to allow users to release their own email. I client has requested this to be in place. They have also asked for DLP to be enabled. All good. Now though, they are r...

tugless by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Users have complained of slow Gmail acccess. After close inspection, it turns out that traffic is being redirected to an address of 192.168.42.46:8443. The address is in the WSA's configuration. It reads as follows:<prox_etc_error_page_logo_url...

DamianRC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Can someone tell me if it is possible to only import certain sections in the configuration XML, or must it be a complete file.I am looking to import the access rules only from one SMA to another, but they are different versions. If I try to i...

We want to use our WSA proxy not only for the Internet but also for another external network. Is it possible to let de WSA redirect DNS request to another network based on a specific DNS domain?

A customer has Ironport WSA, and they are wanting to block all URLs but 1.  I went through all the steps of creating the ID, decrypt, and access policies, but it does not seem to be applying. Then I noticed that if I go into the logs I see zero HTTPS...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am logged in as admin and want to add a new user in WSA.However, the show me not found page. i cant not create any new users or even modify.I tried to login from different browser still show me the same error. Thank you in advance!

Hello to everybody !!! Here is the case as simple as I can describe it.I have 4 WSA.Let's take for granted that everything else in my network has been checked and works as it should be.Sometimes during the day I experience high latency in traffic whi...

ak_272 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors