Views
Helpful
Replies

WSA EUN page customization

Ajay Saini
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Experts,

We have a physical WSA appliance and the requirement is to customize the EUN page, for example, for the URL Category. We were able to locate and download the HTML page using FTP client and have modified the content.

The question is that after customization, we have been provided a background image that is referenced in the HTML script. We Pushed the HTML page back to WSA and we are able to see the content as per modified page but the background photo is not getting populated. 

Where is this background image supposed to be uploaded on WSA, We tried to copy it into the same folder where the html page is located but it does not work. Is there a different directory/folder in WSA where the logos and images are located which can be referenced in HTML EUN page or it has to be in some server locally hosted in network somewhere.

Hope the requirement makes sense.

Thanks,

AJ

7 Replies 7

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

hope you might have tried below. As i remember correctly last time it was working for me 

html code you write. if you simple refer bg.jpg then it should in same folder.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks for the response Balaji, we already tried that option with placing the image in the same folder but that did not help.

We also tried the complete URL including the domain name of WSA and also the ip address but does not work, unfortunately. 

Thanks,

AJ

appreciated your inputs, let me test one of the kit and let you know what was worked for me.

BB

Great, thanks very much for your help.

AJ

Did you solved it? how?

Hi Mark,

Sorry for delayed response, I have been busy with few things. This is not possible on WSA as of now and got a confirmation from BU. Only possibility is to host an image on some server and set the URL for that image as a URL in html coding.

HTH

AJ

ok so you need to customise the html required one and point the image locally. good stuff.

BB