cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with using Compliance reports for Webex Teams

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

We ran a compliance report for activity with users in Webex Teams and need some help with using the report.  We were able to identify that the summary report will tell us which file a user has activity in but the summary report has 2 columns that we need more information on. 

1. One column says "isOneOnOne" and either says True or False.  The ones that say False only show one participant name and the ones that say True have multiple participant names.  This seems backwards to me.
  2. Another column says "ownedByExternalOrg" again with either True or False.  Can anyone provide additional information on what this column means and define what True and False indicate?

Another question I have is that the downloaded files are each an email file (.eml).  It's very tedious and cumbersome to open dozens of files in order to determine the conversation and makes it almost impossible to get a full understanding of what transpired in a space.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a transcript for a conversation so you can easily share it with other staff like the Principal or Security staff?

Response Signature

1 Reply 1

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Update on this since it just got a helpful vote from another community member.  We had a programmer create a script that takes the individual .eml files and imports them into csv files that are grouped by the space name.  This has helped us to be able to see conversations in a space and sort them in time order.  I had heard that Cisco was working on an update that would provide a similar file but have not used this for several months so not sure if any updates to this process are available from Cisco.

Response Signature