cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change a password for a user in Control Hub

hschmid
Level 1
Level 1

We only have a few enterprise accounts so we do not use the Webex Desktop app or SSO. It's username and password login. I don't see where to reset a password for a user in Control Hub. In the old site admin, we used to be able to reset the password and force them to change at next login. 

I reactivated her account and then she requested a password reset and it says to contact the administrator and that's me but I do see an email anywhere.

3 Replies 3

Sagen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings, @hschmid. I am sorry to hear about the trouble you and your end-user are facing. I hope that you have it solved by now, given that your post is more than a week old. However, reading your post, and if the matter is still pending, I would respectfully suggest that you you take it a step further and reach out to your technical support for more investigation. Your end-user getting that kind of message, and not being able to reset her password sounds a little odd to me.

hschmid
Level 1
Level 1

Really? That's your suggestion? I tried that and I didn't get a sufficent answer. I came here to get an answer, not be pointed to go somewhere else.

DrAbdelkaderAli
Level 1
Level 1

Contact the technical support officer through the e-mail or the designated WhatsApp number or the quick response link