cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IT admins, tell us how you feel about how we communicate with you

sfronk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all! I’m Fronk, and I’m a writer on the Webex collaboration team. You know all those emails you get, the landing pages you skim through, and all those words in Control Hub? I wrote those! And let’s be honest…they’re not the most engaging. I am completely revamping how we talk to admins like you, and I really want YOU to determine how we communicate with you. You in?

Please take this short, six-question survey to help me get started on making our communications more engaging and less blah for YOU. Thank you!

5 Replies 5

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This was really great..  Thank you IT Admins in participating with this effort!

Response Signature

sfronk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you to everyone who left insightful and kind feedback. I am going through all your answers to create a voice and tone guide that will help us better communicate with you, your way. I'll follow up on this post once I have finalized our guide, but thank you so much. I couldn't have done it without you!

sfronk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ADMINS..thank you so much for all your help. I've updated our voice and tone guidelines and examples to be more in line with what you've asked for. Take a look!

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 9.12.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-01 at 9.13.01 AM (1).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-01 at 9.13.12 AM (1).png

LOVE THIS. Thank you to all of our IT Admins who voiced their feedback on this. You are helping us make a better experience for YOU.

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@sfronk Thanks for using our community as a resource to build better and more relatable content. IT Admins, this is a great opportunity to help shape our communications! Let us know!

Response Signature