cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Layout button missing on Touch 10

ryan_oconnell
Level 3
Level 3

Hello I am looking for help identifying if a behavior we are seeing on a video endpoint is normal or a defect. We have a roomkit mini that is UCM registered but also using Webex Edge for devices to register to the cloud. We are finding that the "LAYOUT" button is not available on the Tablet on a multiparty call, it's only available when something is being shared like a preso. I compared this behavior to they same webex mini registered directly to the cloud and found that when on both a Multiparty call and when sharing a preso they layout button is available for use. We would like the layout button to be available on a multiparty call without sharing if possible so that people can select grid view.

1 Accepted Solution

ryan_oconnell
Level 3
Level 3

I ended up opening a tac case turns out there is a bug with no fix and what we are experiencing with the Roomkits that are Prem registered is normal behavior

here is the bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvv03073

TAC tells me I should put in a request for a feature enhancement. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ryan,

Once again, thank you for sharing the details of your TAC case. Other users with similar questions will greatly appreciate it.

Do you need assistance submitting a feature enhancement idea? If so, I can absolutely help you out.

Response Signature

ryan_oconnell
Level 3
Level 3

I ended up opening a tac case turns out there is a bug with no fix and what we are experiencing with the Roomkits that are Prem registered is normal behavior

here is the bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvv03073

TAC tells me I should put in a request for a feature enhancement. 

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.