cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet Now (adhoc) meeting request returns an old meeting URL and title.

jbbadmin
Level 1
Level 1

I have a project where we are creating adhoc on demand (meet now) meetings on behalf of Webex users via the rest API.  Per the documentation this type of meeting requires a RoomId be specified in the meeting creation request. My logic attempts to create a new room/space if the user doesn't already have one created for this purpose. This is all working fine, however the issue is when I create two ad hoc meetings for the same room. It doesn't create a new link and title it just reuses the first meeting that was created until the first meeting has been started and ended.

I am trying to avoid creating a new room for each adhoc meeting as it tends to clutter up the spaces display in the web ex desktop application for the user. Is there a way to force it to create a new separate adhoc meeting for this same room/space when there is a meeting that has not ended in that same room/space? 

1 Reply 1

Rubens Carvalho
Level 1
Level 1

Bom dia!

Good Morning!
I believe that it is not possible for there to be two simultaneous meetings in the same room address, and one needs to end so that the next one can start.